Tuesday 18 December 2012

You really do get what you pay for...

I'm dating a grown-up! Whose intentions are clear. I feel like I am being wooed. He pays for things and in fact was insistent that I *not* even buy dessert last night when I offered. I have to say I'm enjoying the change. He has taken me skating and to a local park's Christmas lights display. He makes me laugh and he's intelligent and he's interesting. He even opened the car door for me! Oh, and he's pretty cute too.

"How did this happen?" you may find yourself wondering.


I finally sucked it up and paid for a profile on a proper dating site. And look what happened. You really do get what you pay for. Quality men. Someone serious about looking for a partner who is also serious about dating and not looking to just get chummy and hope something happens. Effort. That's what it comes down to. This guy, lets call him Teacher (highly inventive), is making an effort. I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts, hoping that it's for a long while...

No comments:

Post a Comment