Monday 15 October 2012

It's a close race

So, I've had two dates with Happy and four with Sneezy. I feel like I need to let Happy catch up to even the playing field!

Sneezy and I had two more meals, dinner and brunch (so far, despite saying he's an avid hiker and into all sorts of stuff, all we've done is meals; it's getting a bit boring). Incidentally, he hasn't smoked once since that first date so I guess he really is quitting. And Sneezy also brought up the can-you-joke-about-anything debate, this time changing his stance to agree that a very few, but important, subjects may indeed be taboo. I think he thought about that one and realized what may have been happening there. So far though, Sneezy has not tried to do more than hug me (even though I kissed him on the cheek on date number three), and keeps splitting the bill, so I'm actually not sure we're dating. Maybe we're just friends hanging out?

Happy and I went and looked at art which was really fun again. Our tastes overlap a lot so at least when we decorate our shared home we won't fight over art. Heh. He was fun, funny and interesting again. And he's honest. It's hard to explain but he just is.

I feel incredibly dirty though. I'm dating two guys. And sure, it's very early days, and quite possibly they too are dating other people, and no one has asked or suggested otherwise yet, so I guess this is just dating and I need to stop being such a kid. I just don't think I can do it for much longer. The guilt will eat me and I won't have any time for friends (who have already complained for missing me).

It would be nice if one of these guys would just totally blow it, because so far they are both pretty decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment