Thursday 25 October 2012

And then there were... none

Seriously. After a fifth date with Sneezy I've decided he's not it either. And maybe I knew it wouldn't work with either Happy or Sneezy but I needed to tackle them one at a time. I don't regret ending things with Happy. As lovely as he was, I just don't think we were right. But neither are Sneezy and I.

To be honest, there were a couple of things on our fifth date that made my mind up, and still, I wasn't even sure we were dating! It turns out he thought we were, but is a slow mover. I don't think him making a move at that point would have made any difference. And it's also good that I decided before he went in too far.

So how can this not be me? Okay, maybe it's unrealistic to assume that I would fall in love with one of the first three guys I meet online. I mean, it's a pretty superficial match-making medium. I dunno.

Anyway, now I decide whether to get back on the site, or give up for a bit again. Nothing so terrible happened so perhaps I should keep going while I have some momentum. Maybe the love of my life is right around the internet corner...

No comments:

Post a Comment