Sunday 30 September 2012

Second date already

I've already had a second date with the first guy. I'll have to name these guys since I have two dates lined up for later this week so lets call guy #1 Sneezy. I'm going to use dwarf names. They may or may not apply. He didn't have a cold or allergies, it was just the first name I thought of. (Don't worry, when I run out of dwarf names I can move onto reindeer).

So, Sneezy and I met for brunch today. It went well. Although again, he paid just a little over half and waited for me to put in. We did hit a few more quiet spots, but again, seem to be into the same things generally and only had one small hiccup when we disagreed on whether *any* topic can be made into a joke. I debated for Team NO. He didn't want to budge, and didn't seem to get that perhaps I said no because of personal experience. But anyway, that aside, I'm still interested enough for a third date. And yet... was that the sign I was supposed to look for?

Meanwhile, this week I have dates with two other guys (the other guy who messaged me and the guy I messaged). So we'll see how those go...

No comments:

Post a Comment