Saturday 3 November 2012

So this guy messaged me

FIRST AND FOREMOST, I AM SINGLE. this in itself, speaks volumes!
Really? How? What does it say? That at 39 you're still single so obviously a catch? I mean, you might be a catch, but if you're asking me to interpret this weird introduction, it may not be interpreted well.

Also, this guy LOVES CAPS!! And loves highlighting his amazing features FOR THE LADIES! For example...
I am chivalrous (and YES LADIES, it is NOT dead! LOL!) I'm WITTY, and YES, sarcastic at times. I am VERY compassionate. I would LOVE to meet a woman who can COMPLIMENT my life and NOT COMPLICATE it. I enjoy shopping (YES LADIES, SHOPPING!). IF you are looking for someone who is sincere, honest, funny, hard working AND if you are willing to give the same back to me, then I say drop me a line and let's take this forward....... And if an I'M or Message is sent to you Please be kind and Reply Fair is Fair.
And here is the message he sent me: "Good morning and what a beautiful smile and lovely eyes hope you have a great day Hope to hear from you"

First of all, it's called punctuation, please use it. Second, you should read this:

How to not be terribly, blatantly shallow on OKCupid
Think it through: If you’re messaging someone, they know you’ve seen their pictures and you clearly approve of how they look. Commenting on their appearance comes across as creepy (“nice tits”) or uncreative (“you have beautiful eyes”). So keep your mouth shut (or your typing fingers inactive) when it comes to comments about someone’s face/head/body.
How about telling me what about my profile made you message me. Oh - nothing? Just my face? Thanks but no.

Sorry sir, I won't be replying. Actually, I kind of want to PUNCH you for being ANNOYING. And *you* obviously didn't read *my* profile which says, "You should message me if you live in the same city as me, I'm looking for a local relationship." You're two hours away. Good day sir. I SAID GOOD DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment