Tuesday 20 November 2012

Wanted: a highly sexual ongoing time

I've just gotten a message from Jason. In his profile, Jason says:
I am looking for someone that is fun, easygoing, exciting, not afraid to let loose, and can handle an amazing casual and highly sexual ongoing time (note: ONGOING) that is mature, respectful and safe and fun!
I'm not sure what that means but I'm also not super keen to find out. Does ONGOING -- which was important enough to mention *twice* -- mean long as in time, or does it mean monogamous? And if it's monogamous then why is it casual? He just wants a lot of sex but forget all the other relationship stuff? Or is it ongoing but not monogamous? It's nice that he wants it to be mature and respectful and safe, but anyway I look at it, it's not really what I'm looking for. Plus, Jason missed the "local" bit too. Why can't men read?

I haven't read the message but I'm not super motivated to do so at this point. In fact, I'm a little frightened. But if and when I do read it, and if it's amusing, I'll be sure to share.

[UPDATED]

This guy really wants sex. His message to me just says the same thing:
Hi there!

I think we are on the same page. Just looking for someone who wants a great ongoing casual sex relationship, that can handle a mature, respectful, fun and SAFE time!

I am 37yr old, 6'1, dark brown hair and eyes, 195lbs, athletic and active guy. I would like to meet someone to make sure we click, and then just have a great ongoing time!

Let me know what you think?

Cheers,

Jason
We are *so* not on the same page, Jason. And, incidentally, Jason no longer has an account. Reported by one too many women, me thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment